- An MVD Exclusive
- Format: CD
- SKU: KCD275
- UPC: 788557027526
- Street Date: 01/29/13
- PreBook Date: 12/11/12
- Label: NITE GROOVES »
- Genre: Electronic/DJ/Scratch
- Run Time: 70 mins
- Number of Discs: 1
- Year of Production: 2013
- Box Lot: 30
- Territory: NORTH AMERICA
Ananda Project - Beautiful Searching
NeoSoul Deep House outfit Ananda Project's new album is as charming as it is elegant.
- List Price: $14.95
- Your Price: $11.21
- In Stock: YES
NeoSoul Deep House outfit Ananda Project's 4th album is an organic-meets-electronic collective effort spearheaded by frontman Chris Brann. For well over a decade he has hand-picked Soul-filled and Jazz-influenced singers like Gaelle, Terrance Downs, Heather Johnson, Jonathan Mendelsohn, Lydia Rhodes, Heidi Vogel, Denise White and many others, who helped firmly plant the group on the musical map.
- Many songs were originally released with remixes by the biggest names in Deep/Soulful House Music, such as “Beautiful Searching” feat. Marta Guzman, remixed by premier Swedish producer Rasmus Faber, “Hanging On” feat. Terrance Downs, remixed by Frankie
- Features Ananda Project's signature male singer Terrance Downs, Kai Martin, who's known for the single “Stay As You Are” from the last Ananda Project's album “Fire Flower”, namely the Japanese R&B/Soulful songstress AK, Mia Tuttavilla known for her vox
- NeoSoul Deep House outfit Ananda Project's 4th album. Previously albums have been critically acclaimed receiving rave reviews in the press and by tastemakers abound. This album is just as incredibly well-produced as you'd expect coming from producer Ch
- Chris Brann is an internationally renowned producer responsible for the Gold-selling single 'King of My Castle'
- Full Press and Lifestyle/Tastemaker Servicing.
A masterly produced album having timeless written all over it, featuring an all-star cast making this truly something special. Soon to be a classic - by no means to be missed...
—Mike Fossati , Spirit of House
This is a really nice album alot of usable tracks on this ...like it a lot
—Niall Redmond, RTE Pulse, Irish Daily Mirror
How could it be anything other than 5 stars. epic work.
—Jon Pierce, RTE Pulse