- An MVD Exclusive
- Format: DVD
- SKU: MVD6135D
- UPC: 760137613596
- Street Date: 05/20/14
- PreBook Date: 04/15/14
- Label: WHAT WERE WE THINKIN »
- Genre: Drama
- Run Time: 126 mins
- Number of Discs: 1
- Audio: STEREO
- Year of Production: 2013
- Director: Gorman Bechard
- Producers: Gorman Bechard, Lynn Mancinelli
- Actors: Lynn Mancinelli, Audria Ayers, Olivia Whelan, Jessica Mazo
- Box Lot: 30
- Territory: WORLD
- Language: English
Broken Side Of Time
A million amateur models online and Jane is the most famous. But often what makes you feel most alive, is killing you.
- List Price: $19.95
- Your Price: $19.95
- In Stock: YES
When what you love most is killing you, it's time to move on. Over a million women have modeling portfolios online. BROKEN SIDE OF TIME is the story of Jane, one of the models who've made a career of it. But now 30, and tired of competing with 18-year-olds, Jane realizes what makes her feel most alive is also killing her. Before starting a new career behind the camera, she embarks on a long road trip home, shooting with her favorite photographers one last time, and shedding her lifestyle-acquired vices along the way. Combining real photo shoots shot cinema verite-style with a narrative based on some very real-life adventures in front of the lens, BROKEN SIDE OF TIME is a dark, sexual glimpse into a world never before captured on film. A world where any woman can play the role of a model, and any man can be a photographer, and where even the best of them must consider whether the fleeting fame is worth the cost.
- Extended photo shoots, deleted scenes & outtakes, trailers
- Features Audria Ayers and Monique M., two of the most popular nude models from ModelMayhem.com
- WINNER - BEST ACTRESS - Hell's Half Mile Film Festival
- WINNER - BEST CINEMATOGRAPHY - VisinFest2013
- A chance for the view to witness actual photo shoots, as they were shot documentary style for the film.
- Featuring original photography by 11 renown internet photographers.
- The first film to be set in the provocative world of internet modeling.
A look at self-destruction, at what happens when you give all of yourself and are used in return. Dolce is a walking train wreck and I couldn't look away.
—Danny Phillips, Blurt Magazine
Broken Side of Time is a great example of independent filmmaking at its finest.
—Michael Nazarewycz, DVD Verdict
Dark, depressing, thoughtful, guilty pleasure.