- An MVD Exclusive
- Format: DVD
- SKU: MVD9584D
- UPC: 760137958499
- Street Date: 03/28/17
- PreBook Date: 02/21/17
- Label: Child Eater Productions LLC »
- Genre: Horror
- Run Time: 82 mins
- Number of Discs: 1
- Audio: 5.1 SURROUND
- Year of Production: 2016
- Director: Erlingur Thoroddsen
- Producers: Perri Nemiroff, Luke Spears
- Actors: Cait Bliss, Brandon Smalls, Dave Klasko, James Wilcox, Melinda Chilton, Jason Martin, Colin Critchley
- Box Lot: 30
- Territory: NORTH AMERICA
- Language: English
A simple night of babysitting takes a horrifying turn when Helen learns the boogeyman really is in little Lucas' closet.
- List Price: $19.95
- Your Price: $19.95
- In Stock: YES
A babysitter. A missing kid. A local legend who feasts on the eyes of children. CHILD EATER is a stylish, nightmarish roller-coaster ride of a horror movie inspired by the fantastical tone of 1980s scary movies. When little Lucas goes missing from his bedroom in the middle of the night, his babysitter Helen ventures out into the deep, dark woods armed only with a flashlight and a fierce determination to find the boy. Every step of the way, she's painfully aware of the rumors about these woods: This is the home of Robert Bowery, a serial killer who years ago came for children's eyes in order to keep himself from going blind. But Robert Bowery was stopped and killed. He's long dead. So why do the rumors persist, decades later? As Helen travels deeper and deeper into the woods, towards an abandoned and rotting petting zoo, she starts to realize that perhaps the stories are all true. Perhaps he's still out there. Unfortunately, Helen has no clue exactly what kind of horrors she's in for. The night has just begun. As scary as it is imaginative, CHILD EATER is bloody good fun that harkens back to the golden age of slasher movies.
- also stars Andrew Kaempfer (Hulu's 'Deadbeat', 'The Michael J. Fox Show'), and Hilary Walker (Netflix's 'Mercy')
- Features a great cast that includes Jason Martin (Brothers), James Wilcox (The Equalizer), Melinda Chilton (Hitchcock)
- Based on an Award Winning short film that has racked up thousands of views on YouTube and Vimeo!
- Child Eater is a stylish roller-coaster ride of a horror movie inspired by the 1980's classics like 'A Nightmare of Elm Street'
A confident, disturbing monster flick with teeth'