- An MVD Exclusive
- SKU: GLCD21154
- Format: CD
- UPC: 786052211549
- Street Date: 09/08/23
- PreBook Date: 08/04/23
- Label: GOLD LABEL »
- Genre: Country
- Run Time: 77:23 mins
- Number of Discs: 2
- Year of Production: 2023
- Box Lot: 30
- Territory: NA,EUR,AU,JP
Pat Boone - Country Jubilee
PAT BOONE returns to Nashville. 25-track "COUNTRY JUBILEE" features guest artists and new Boone & Crystal Gayle duet, Billboard #1 "You and I."
- List Price: $24.99
- Your Price: $24.99
- In Stock: -20
You must login to place orders.
Celebrating his 70th year in show business, PAT BOONE, legendary singer, actor, songwriter, and author is reconnecting with his Nashville roots with a milestone Country music project, "COUNTRY JUBILEE." Included in the 25 tracks are 5 Pat Boone Top 100 Country recordings, Boone's recordings of classic hits by Country legends, plus a NEW recording of the classic duet and Billboard #1 "YOU AND I" (with featured guest artist Crystal Gayle), and Pat's NEW song, "GRITS" (with featured guest artists Ray Stevens, The Gatlin Brothers, Lorrie Morgan, Deborah Allen and Dean Miller), tailor-made for the line dancing crowd.
Commemorative Edition 2CD, Wallet, 56-page booklet includes The Story Behind the Song (compiled by hit Country songwriter Frank Myers), I Remember Red (influence of father-in-law and Country music pioneer and Grand Ole Opry co-founder Red Foley), lyrics, and archival and behind-the-scenes photographs.
"GRITS," the first single from "COUNTRY JUBILEE," is creating demand for the upcoming album through mainstream Country radio, line dance platforms, and on video-based social media platforms. An animated lyric video and a colorful, high-production treatment video are being promoted through social channels and traditional video partners. The second single, "CHATTANOOGIE SHOESHINE BOY," will be the feature track with radio push leading into the album release; and the third single post-release is "YOU AND I," with continued promotion at Country radio, and on video-based social media platforms. A full slate of appearances at CMA Fest Nashville, and a major media campaign to TV, radio, podcasts, print, and industry trades are under way. Fall "Jubilee Tour" dates TBD.
- “YOU AND I” 3rd single to streaming Aug 4, post-release to radio w/ Official Music Video.
- “CHATTANOOGIE SHOESHINE BOY” 2nd single to radio leading into the album release.
- Lyrics, and archival and behind-the-scenes photographs.
- “GRITS” Line Dance choreographed by world champion Jamie Marshall and shared with 1,500 instructors in clubs and studios, resulting in 60k uses of the song track to date.
- “GRITS” Line Dance #1 on Copper Knob Line Dance Chart.
- “GRITS (Official Music Video)” debuted Jun 22 on People.com. Immediate 75k YouTube views.
- 56-page booklet; The Story Behind the Song (by hit Country songwriter Frank Myers), I Remember Red (influence of father-in-law/Country music pioneer/Grand Ole Opry co-founder Red Foley),
- 25 tracks in all (24 Country classics-all chart hits, NEW cover of Billboard #1 duet 'YOU AND I' with Crystal Gayle), PLUS Pat's NEW 'GRITS' (with Ray Stevens, The Gatlin Brothers, Lorrie Morgan, Deborah Allen, and Dean Miller), already a line dance hit.
- Commemorative Edition 2CD, Wallet.