- An MVD Exclusive
- SKU: DS44691
- Format: DVD
- UPC: 810071446917
- Street Date: 10/24/23
- PreBook Date: 09/19/23
- Label: Dreamscape Media »
- Genre: Educational
- Run Time: 181 mins
- Number of Discs: 1
- Audio: STEREO
- Year of Production: 2019
- Region Code: 0
- Box Lot: 30
- Territory: NORTH AMERICA
- Language: Spanish
Cast & Crew
- Actor: Sara Jerez
- Actor: Jorge Anaya
- Director: Heidi Stock
- Director: Silvia Goncalves Pereira
- Producer: Heidi Stock
- Director: Heidi Stock, Silvia Goncalves Pereira
- Producers: Heidi Stock
Spanish For Kids By Whistlefritz
Get the language-learning party started with Spanish for Kids by Whistlefritz!
- List Price: $19.95
- Your Price: $19.95
- In Stock: -42
You must login to place orders.
Join the language-learning celebration with this entertaining and award-winning collection of live action, animation, and festive Latin music that teaches kids Spanish! Created to be enjoyed again and again, each of the six videos in this collection immerses children in Spanish vocabulary themes that are appealing to children, such as animals, toys, seasons, and birthday parties. It's non-stop fun as children interact with vivacious host María, playful peers, and charming animated characters. The videos teach Spanish using the immersion-teaching method most recommended by language acquisition experts. Packed with fun, laughter, and music, Spanish for Kids by Whistlefritz is an ideal introduction to Spanish for young children! The videos in this collection include easy-to-use translation guides and lyrics for parents and teachers, as well as English and Spanish subtitles. This collection includes the following six videos: • Los Animales (Animals) • Vamos a Jugar (Let's Play) • Adentro y Afuera (Inside and Out) • Las Estaciones (The Seasons) • La Fiesta de Fritzi (Fritzi's Party) • La Música (The Music) The translation guides can be accessed here: https://www.whistlefritz.com/translation-guides/
- Subtitles and Translation Guides: The program can be viewed with English or French subtitles and includes lyrics and Translation Guide, link to translations are in the descriptions.
- Multi-sensory approach: Research has shown that the more senses involved in the learning process, the better children recall information. Activities in the series engage all senses in the learning process and appeal to children's different learning styles
- Fun: Programs include award-winning music, live-action, animation, and colorful backgrounds.
- Natural language: Programs are more than just video flashcards (that is, just using one word out of context). Native speakers speak in complete sentences, so that children learn the cadence and structure of the language as well as individual words.
- Live Native Speakers: Programs feature live, native-speaking adults and a diverse mix of children of all ages.
- This is the Complete Collection of the Spanish for Kids episodes with almost 3 hours of content
- Language Immersion: Programs teach children a second language using language immersion, the method recommended by early language acquisition experts.